Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Looking for entry level HR job or internship?

If you want to let people know you are available for entry level HR positions or internships, please post your introduction in this thread (and only in this thread).

NB: Non Australian candidates - only post here if you are actually in Australia and you have a valid work Visa (if not you are wasting your time).

Message from our Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Here at Jobs in HR we know how tough it is to get that first career break and get an entry level job in HR, that's why we have created a dedicated URL specifically for Juniour/Entry Level HR jobs that require minimal post graduate experience.

Jobs in HR | Junior HR Jobs

We will soon provide the ability to subscribe to this page so that you can automatically receive jobs like this by email. Watch this space!

Default Looking for entry level HR job or internship?

Hello everyone!
    My name is Stephanie and I am looking for an internship in Human Resources in Melbourne. I am currently completing a Bachelor of Human Resources Management at ACU in Melbourne and will be graduating in June 2013.

I am French and I have been living in Australia for four years. I have travelled for a year around Australia, fell in love with this beautiful country, and now live in Melbourne.
    I have some experience as in recruitment in London - where I spent 3 and half years before coming to Australia. This is how I discovered my passion for Human Resources.
    I am now working part-time in a recruitment agency as a Staffing Coordinator while studying HR Management full-time and would love an internship with a more generalist Human Resources focus.

Please find the link to my LinkedIn account to find out more information about my experience: Stephanie Boudehen - Australia | LinkedIn

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Stephanie Boudehen
    lutin_steph@hotmail.com

Smile Looking for Entry Level HR and Recruitment Role in Melbourne

Hello fellow HR Buzz Members,

My name is Christopher Mitchell and finding it difficult to crack the current HR market here in Melbourne due to the economy. I have a Bachelor of Business with a Major in HRM and for the past couple years have worked as an HR Consultant with Brainwave HR since 2010 as well as Client Support for processHR since February this year. These roles have been providing the basic framework for my knowledge of HR in the real world.

They are both contract roles and at this stage of my life I am feeling motivated and energized to work full time in a large organization where I can continue to develop in HR and Recruitment within the Melbourne CBD or along St Kilda Rd as I am eager to learn all aspects of our great industry.

I feel that I am one foot closer to gaining full time employment. I know, if given the right opportunity, I would be an excellent addition to any team as I get along with everyone and work well in a team and autonomously and highly motivated to learn and continue to develop as a professional.All I really want is the chance to prove my worth as I know I am highly capable and that I'm worth training and developing as I am a very loyal person. I am a person who is motivated to work from the bottom to the top

If anyone is interested please let me know and I would love to send my resume to anyone who would listen. My current email is theonechrismitchell@gmail.com or you're more than welcome to visit my public profile on Linked In at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christop...ell/26/232/326

Cheers
    Last edited by cjmitchellHR; 04-06-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: add email and linked in account

Default Looking for HR entry job, office assistant or internship in Brisbane

Hi there,

my name is Julia Konz.
    I am doing a double degree in business majoring in HR and psychological science.
    I am in my 3rd year and next semester I will only have to be on campus on tuesdays which gives me the great opportunity to get a job that is related to my studies.

Currently I am holding 2 casual jobs at Griffith University. One as a student partner for student services. In my second job I am a peer assisted study sessions leader (P.A.S.S.).

I am also the president of the Griffith Employment Relations & HR Management Society where I am gaining great organisational and leading skills.

I am self motivated and very enthusiastic about my studies and work.
    I grew up in Germany but I hold a spouse visa which allows me to work while I am studying.

If you have an opportunity or further questions, please contact me via juliakonz@hotmail.de.

Kind regards,

Julia Konz

Default Looking for HR work experience

Hello, I am currently studying a certificate IV in HR and would like some work experience in any field, but particularly Generalist or Recruitment. I have years of experience in administration and will consider unpaid, part time, full time, temporary or contract. Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
    Lisa Patterson

Default HR professional in Melbourne

Hi everyone!
    This is Tahira Hassan. I have previous work experience as HR generalist and have worked extensively in talent management as well in Philips.

I would love to offer my services and share my HR related achievements. I would be really interested in starting out as an HR officer or coordinator for a part time or full time/temp or contractual role.

Interested people can contact me on my email and I will be happy to share my profile.

regards,
    TH

syedatahira@hotmail.com

Hi,

I am currently studying a Masters of Human Resources Management, and have previously completed a Bachelor of social sciences with a major in Psychology. I have worked in a number of different areas, mainly the client services industry, and am currently employed at the Australian Taxation Office in the debt area.

I am looking for an internship, or any part-time/casual work experience that may offer me a foot in the door of the HR industry. I am due to complete my Masters degree at the end of 2013.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards,

Nicole

Default Seeking HR Role

Hi,

I have recently completed a Bachelor of Business Studies with Charles Sturt University with a Distinction average (GPA:6 out of 7), I also hold an Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management and was accredited the "Most Outstanding Student for the Diploma of Human Resources in 2010" by AHRI and the Western Sydney Institute of TAFE. I have had six months experience as a Human Resources Officer with a Not-for-Profit, training and 15 years hospitality experience. I will be studying a Graduate Certificate in HRM for 2013 via distance. I am currently seeking a generalist role as HR Administrator, HR Coordinator or as a HR Officer within the Sydney area. Any opportunity would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Robert
    Last edited by Robert Searle; 08-11-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Hi My is Candy.

I am interested in a entry level role in human resources. I have completed a Bachelor of Business majoring in HR and Management and a Cert IV in Training and Development.

I am an ambitious, discplined, courageous and compassionate indiviudal with a strong work ethic.

From my 7 years experience in a range of sectors including retail, banking and community services, I have developed skills and strengths in communicating with a diverse range of people, developing mutually beneficial relationships and solving problems. I have also developed excellent time management and interviewing skills and, the ability to work flexibly.

I enjoy working in a challenging environment, helping people develop strategies to address current and future needs and working creatively.

My aspirations are to work in the areas of recruitment and selection, employee wellbeing and, performance management. I would bring to these roles my skills in program planning, communication and interviewing, counselling and problem solving.

As part of my studies, I had the opportunity to design an Employee Training Package for a resturant, a Performance and Renumeration Package for a Financial Controller and complete a safety audit for a Queensland Library.

I am an autonomous individual who likes to bring out the best in people.

Hi My name is Gagan,

I am interested in a entry level role in HR. I recently completed my bachelors of International business dicipline in HR.

I am currently working at Big W as a customer associate. I have developed strong communication skills along with teamwork skills and put these skills into practise through my current employment.

I am looking for any experience in HR or entry level position that will give me a foot in the door.

Regards
    Gagan
    gagan3005@hotmail.com

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tim, I am currently studying a Diploma in HRM and have a Bachelor of Business Degree from Griffith University, QLD. I have 5 years experience as a Retail store manager, performing a range of HR functions such as Recruitment, Payroll, Performance Management, WorkCover and have a solid understanding of the General Retail Industry Award 2010.

I am looking for work experience (Volunteer) to gain the experience of working in a busy HR department. I would be most suited to a retail company due to my extensive experience in the industry. Please contact me via email if you are a company who is interested or if anyone has a contact that can point me in the right direction.

Good luck to everyone else!

Kind Regards,

Tim Llewellyn-Jones
    timwelly@gmail.com
    Linkedin Profile: au.linkedin.com/pub/timothy-llewellyn-jones/55/920/9a2

Default Looking for an entry level HR job in Melbourne. I have corporate HR experience already!

Hello everyone,

I completed my University studies last year with a Bachelor of Management majoring in Human Resources Management at Deakin in Melbourne.
    I have extensive administrative experience and I'm currently working in the industry as a HR Coordinator for a small company and would like to build on this experience in a larger organisation with greater HR needs. I am interested is gaining more experience the industry I have studied for and am trying to develop a career in. I would relish the opportunity to learn more within an industry based role and I'm very motivated to learn and grow within the HR industry.

The skills I have acquired already from my current role are:

• Being the primary point of contact for employees regarding their entitlements or general enquiries
    • Writing and posting job advertisements on various channels
    • Screening candidates
    • Conducting inductions for new employees
    • Drafting new paperwork for existing and new employees, as well as proactively devising a new filing system for these documents
    • Managing multiple databases, such as, client contacts, current employee information as well as termination databases.
    • Planning training seminars for clients

I am a very energetic and self motivated person. I also have excellent attention to details skills and thrive on being challenged and given opportunities to showcase my abilities. I have a very strong work ethic and always attempt to ensure that my work is thorough and complete while respecting every deadline. I am also a very friendly person, with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills.

I believe I have a lot to offer, so I would love to hear of any opportunities for me to grow in the industry.

I can be contacted on jessdaviot@gmail.com.

Kindest regards

Jessica Daviot

Hello!!!.

My name is David, I am from Spain, I have arrived to Australia 5 months ago. I am working now, but I am interested in a HR internship, because I would like to improve my knowledge in this area.
    I have a degree in Political science and a Master in HR, also I have some experience because I was working in a HR company in Spain for one year as internship.
    If anyone is interested, please, let me know and I could send my CV. My e-mail is luisdavidmoya@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.

David.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Henry and I've just finished my honours year studying psychology. Really trying to get my foot in the door with an HR role, paid or simply work experience (obviously paid is preferred). I have some recruitment experience but not enough to warrant a flat out offer up front. I'd really like to get into an all rounder HR role and get a good feel for the field.

All the best,

Henry

Hello everyone,

My name is Josh, I live in Melbourne, and I have just completed my bachelor degrees in Human Resources and Psychological Studies.
    I'm really interested in getting some experience in HR wherever possible, whether it be voluntary or paid, part-time/casual/full-time.
    I've had 6 years experience in a hospitality/customer service role, have great communication and computer skills, am a quick learner and have had some experience with SAP and other databases.
    I have lots of initiative and enthusiasm and would love to talk to anybody interested about the possibility of me working for them in HR in some capacity.

I can be contacted at joshua.tiplady@live.vu.edu.au

Thanks,
    Josh.