PDA

View Full Version : Team Player in there somewhere

Marbo
29-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi all
I have a very good employee who I would like to describe as a team player. All the hallmarks of non-team player are there such as "works well independantly" "prefers own company" coupled with not knowing their whereabouts from one moment to the next some days are troubling. I think confidence plays a role here but there is the respect for team members & for management also. these team members are just getting used to being managed again after being rudderless for awhile so have been dealing with resentment. This is also a very difficult region to recruit to so I fear I may be treading a little too lightly some days!
Team building in regional areas & some circumstances don't work well so I would appreciate some feedback on things to do in the work place which are also culturally sensitive.
Their performance review is due so I want to be succint about the areas that need improvement also.

The Y-man
01-04-2011, 10:07 AM
I have a very good employee who I would like to describe as a team player. All the hallmarks of non-team player are there .....

Is there a typo here?

The Y-man