PDA

View Full Version : OHS Training

belinda
11-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Hi All,
I am looking for training providers to hold short 1 -2hr sessions on a variety of subjects in the OHS area. First program I am wanting to hold is on Bullying and Harassment. However am struggling to find any providers. Can anyone assist me with any providers they have used in the past.

Thanks Belinda

brobinson
16-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Hi,

We've used Easy HR to run a short 90 minute course on manual handling which was OK and I think they may do this for other OHS areas also.

We've previously used iHR Australia to come in house and deliver a two hour session on EEO & Anti-Bullying which both the business and the participants were quite happy with. They use actors to demonstrate scenarios, which made the training a little more interactive and enjoyable.

Can provide more information if you like.

Ben.

gary collis
01-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Hi Belinda
I specialize in workplace bullying training, there is a little info on my website am in the process of updating the info.
As the former South Australian Employee Ombudsman I have spent a number of years involved in the field.
One of the issues we need to consider when training is what is bullying and what is NOT bullying,we are seeing more and more managers in fear of addressing performance issues because of the likelihood of having a bullying complaint lodged against him/her.
I have done work in VIc and Queensland and both in the private and public sector
Gary

mala
27-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi Belinda,

You may also want to have a look at AlertForce.com.au who are an online OHS Training provider and an RTO. They offer Bullying & Prevention training online and also offer bulk discounts from what I know on groups of 10 and over. Here's a link with that course: Human Resources Training Courses | AlertForce (http://alertforce.com.au/ohs-training-courses/human-resources/)

I think their training is excellent and highly recommend them!