This week's headlines;
- A third of companies in Australia have no women in key management jobs.
- Big data could be a big problem for workplace discrimination law
- Tattoos and piercings the ‘norms’ for employees
- Chicken dance not grounds for dismissal
- White-collar eavesdropping will cure itchy feet
- Slow wage rises show Australia's industrial relations system is working
- Business raises the case for workplace laws change
- Labor accuses PM of hiding workplace reforms because of Victorian poll
- Talk not cheap: Cutting down chat will create big savings, say ATO public servants
- Fortescue Metals Group admits drug use by workers an issue for mining company
- Is this the ultimate flexible workplace?
- Fact check: Is workplace discrimination against older people costing $10 billion a year?
Articles summaries and links can be found on the Jobs in HR site here (mobile friendly)