Public Sector Strategic HR
Delivering results in challenging times
13th & 14th March 2013, Hotel Realm, Canberra
Strategic HR | Delivering results in challenging times
The latest instalment in Criterion Conferencesí highly successful HR conference series - Public Sector Strategic HR will explore how your department can ensure an effective and high performing workforce in challenging times.
Donít miss your chance to hear a diverse range of solution-focused presentations and expertise from Federal, State and Local heads of HR at this premier industry event!
Register today for your chance to discover how to:
- Get the most out of your HR dollar
- Shed staff without shedding skills
- Keep high-performers engaged and on board
- Gain support for HR initiatives when there are many competing priorities
Featuring expert analysis from:
- Ian Maynard, Commission Chief Executive, Public Service Commission, QLD
- Shane Reardon, First Assistant Commissioner, ATO People, Australian Taxation Office
- Jo Hart, Assistant Secretary, Human Resources Branch, Department of Climate Change & Energy Efficiency
- Ben Neal, Assistant Secretary, People Capability & Performance, Department of the Prime Minister & Cabinet + many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: Agenda | Strategic HR
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on +61 2 9239 5700, visit Strategic HR | Delivering results in challenging times or email firstname.lastname@example.org.