Hello,

I am looking for a full-time generalist HR role (co-coordinator or adviser) or a role in L&D upon my arrival in Melbourne in May. I would love the opportunity to meet with people working in HR in Melbourne who might be able to assist in my relocation.

My husband and I are making the permanent move in May to join family and advance careers (although I am happy to attend interview/begin work prior to this as the date is flexible). In preparation for this move I have joined AHRI as an associate member, subscribed to the FWA bulletins, and keep abreast of Australian business/employment news.

I am a recent business graduate with relevant experience and Masters-level papers in HR, also hold a BA (Media Studies) and a graduate diploma in teaching & learning. I am proud to say I completed this study while working full-time as a community liaison for the NZ tax department, regional trainer and teacher. Within these roles I have been responsible for training others, hiring and disciplining staff and designing and implementing policy.

My areas of expertise are:
  • Policy creation/evaluation
  • Recruitment
  • Learning & development
  • Presenting/facilitating training
  • Union relations
  • Managerial support
  • HRIS systems
  • Instructional Design

You can view my LinkedIn profile here and my email address is msroberz@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.