Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hello everyone,
    My names Anita Angileri and i currently completed a bachelor of arts degree majoring in psychology at Macquarie university. This year, i am completing a post graduate human resource management degree. My goal is to gain some sort of experience in this field so i can apply my learnt knowledge into the workforce. I have no preferences and would love any opportunity(including volunteer work or an office admin role) in any industry.

After studying psychology for a number of years i relised the importance of people in society and how success in any context derives from the wellbeing of the people. My aim is to incorporate this learnt understanding with practical experience to positively contribute to the function of an organsation.

My email address is anita.angileri@outlook.com and look forward to receiving a response!

Hi There,

My name is Cameron and I have recently relocated to Melbourne from the Gold Coast to persure career opportunities in the HR field. I have recently attained a Bachelor of Business (Major in HR Management) from Griffith University and am very eager to start my career within this field. I am looking for an entry level position in an organisation who is willing to train me up effetively and provide me with an opportunity to express my knowledge and experience.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Cameron

Hi everyone,

My name is Hayley and I currently nearing the end of my internship at Colonial First State Global Asset Management where I have been working within the HR team. Prior to this I was employed as an HR Intern within the Commonwealth Bank Group wider HR team as a a support unit.

In my current role I am a point of contact for the business in both administrative and strategic HR needs across the Sydney based Global Asset Management team. My daily responsibilities include extensive data reporting, communication between the business and the employees and investigation of employee related issues; ranging from simple annual leave enquiries to providing managerial advice on potentially difficult situations that may arise. A large component of my role also surrounds remuneration reporting and systems management. I also support the global function of the business and provide ad hoc operational support to both our onshore and offshore teams.

I am looking to undertake a job in the industry whilst I complete my studies, but am finding it increasingly difficult to find work which isn't full-time. I understand that it is difficult for employers to commit to a part-time worker, so I am trying to explore all avenues and possibilities in the industry.

My passion for Human Resources stems from my desire to provide exemplary customer service in everything that I do. In all my previous employment experiences, I have strived to provide customer service that ensures each customer, whether it is in a coffee shop or a corporate environment, walks way pleased with the response they received.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Thank you and kind regards,
    Hayley Nicholls

hayley.nicholls@hotmail.com

Hi Everyone,

I am Samantha from India. I have completed my masters in HRM and my bachelors in Psychology. I also come with 2.5 years of experience in HR and Admin in a Telecom organization.

I moved to Australia a year back and and really trying hard to get my foot in the door in the HR field but in vain. I am looking for an opportunity - full time, part time, casual or volunteer to step forward in my career.

Pls contact me if you have any opportunities for me. My email ID is samanthamary@gmail.com

Best Regards
    Samantha

Hi,
    My name is Blessy Alex and I hold a Masters in Business Administration specialized in HR and my Bachelors in Computer Applications. I have some 3+ years of experience in recruitment in the Indian market but none Australian experience. I came to Australia just 8 months back and hold a valid Work permit visa.
    Am looking to get a career start here, any advice would be much appreciated.

Blessy Alex
    blessyisaac@gmail.com

Hi,

My name is Sarah and I am looking for an internship within Human Resources in Melbourne so I am able to get my foot in the door and develop experience within the field. I will be completing my Masters in Human Resources from ACU, and will be graduating at the end of June 2013. Additionally, I have a Bachelor degree in Psychology. I am a recipient of an ACU Dean's Award for 2012 for academic excellence.

I have nine years experience in customer service roles and focus on providing exemplary customer service. This experience in combination with my psychology degree and an interest in people spurred my interest in human resource management and the influence an organisation's employees can hold in creating a competitive advantage for organisational success.

I know, given the right opportunity, I would make an excellent addition to any team as I get on well with everyone and work well within a team atmosphere, as well as autonomously using my own initiative. I am highly motivated to continue my learning and education within human resources to build upon university education, and wish to experience all aspects of human resource management.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sarah Nicholls
    sarah-nicholls@hotmail.com

I live in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia)

Hi all,

My name is Anji and I am currently on the lookout for entry level HR assistant roles (volunteer/part-time/full-time) in Melbourne. I am currently pursuing Graduate Certificate in Human Resources (part-time) and my under graduate degree is in the field of Information Technology. Currently, I am working as an Account Manager in a web hosting company but my greatest passion lies in HR.

The experiences gained from my current and previous workplace have been insightful, as they have aided me in interacting with people diplomatically and also enabled me to work as an excellent team player and as a focused individual. Working in a busy, exciting environment and achieving personal targets motivated me further to deliver the best service, through good organisation skills and taking initiatives on my own.

Please feel free to contact me if additional information is required. My current email is: anju.senthil@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,
    Anji Nathan

Hi,

My name is Rumeli Dutta, and am desperately looking for an HR opening in the entry level / internship. I am from India, and back there I have around 3&1/2 yr of experience in which 1 year I have core HR experience. I have also completed my MBA (HR) in 2013.

I am here on dependent visa, accompanying my husband on his onsite.Meanwhile I want to gain more experience and knowledge in the field, as I don't want to create a long break in my career.

If there's any opening of my suitability or want to get back to me for any information, kindly contact me.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Rumeli Dutta
    rumelidutta@yahoo.com

Hello, everyone
    This is Ringo, i am an international student from China. I have been living in Melbourne for three years. I am studying in Monash university and major in HR.

I am looking for an internship. I dont really care about salary/wages or wealfare, i only want to find a company to help me to get my first movement in my career.

I have read people's experience who post before me. They are really cool, have a lot of experience comparing to me. Then, i only can say is, i dont have lots of career experience before or in any company, so i am just like a piece of blank paper, waiting for the first person to draw something.

If anyone is willing to give a chance to me, please contact me with my email: ringo_2233@hotmail.com
    Thank u very much.

Kind regards.
    Ringo

Hi all,

I am looking for entry level employment in the HR sector. I hold a BCom(Honours) degree from the University of Auckland (2012). I've studied marketing and management and focused intensively on leadership and Organisational Behaviour.

I am excited about HR and in particular Learning and Development.

Right now I work as a volunteer coordinator at a Melbourne Hospital which involves similar functions to those of an HR professional: position advertising, recruitment, interviewing, training, retaining, dismissal, rewards and recognition, OHS and other.

I am looking forward to applying the skills that I have developed while coordinating volunteers in my future HR position.

Please email or message me if you are interested in having a chat - hochman.rotem@gmail.com

Default Seeking an entry-level HR job or internship in Brisbane

Hello,

My name is Jacqueline Cameron and I am seeking an entry-level HR job or internship.

I have Bachelor degrees in Business and Psychological Science. I am currently completing my Masters in Human Resource Management. I will have completed this by the end of 2013.

I have been working at a Subway shop for the past 7 years and also volunteer at my local church where I am involved in leadership teams, administration and public speaking.

I am looking to gain some HR experience, in a part time capacity this year and full time capacity from next year. I am particularly interested in recruitment and performance management, but am ready to take on anything, gain experience and be a valuable contributor to a HR team.

I am happy to forward my resume, provide referee contact details or come in for an interview.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
    Jacqueline

Hello everyone,

My name is Rahul, I have recently completed degrees in both Business and Psychology. I was hoping that this thread might help to get kick start my career in the Human Resource industry. I have always taken a keen interest in human capital management, however lack the relevant experience required for companies to consider employing me.

I am looking for any job paid or unpaid to help me gain significant experience. I am more than happy to be assigned administrative tasks, and I feel that my experience using Office programs might come in handy for such tasks.

I am passionate about HR, and am constantly researching topics related to it. Such passion might see me assist a company, even in a basic Intern/entry level position.

Please feel free to contact me on rgadhoke@westnet.com.au if you would like more information about me or if you have any information that might assist.

Thanks in advance,

Rahul

Sydney - Bankstown, but willing to travel for the right role.

Hi!

I have just commenced my Cert IV in HR online through TAFE and am interested to hear if anyone has heard of or know employers that take on entry level HR staff who are working through their quals?

I have several years experience within welfare and agency recruitment so have a good general knowledge base and am looking to cement a career in HR with a particular interest in recruitment and diversity as I currently work with disabled clients seeking employment.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated!
    Private email is evan.reitano@hotmail.com for any correspondence.

cheers,
    Evan

Hello everyone,

My name is Luke.

My career objective is to gain experience in a multitude of areas within the Business/Commerce industry, particularly in the fields of Human Resource Management and Management. This experience will enable me to use both the knowledge gained through my degree as well as my management, communication and planning skills to build successful relationships with both existing and prospective clients.

This is my dream and i am extremely determined to get my foot in the door and do the absolute best i can for any organisation who is willing to give me this opportunity.

I can be contacted at lukejmicallef@gmail.com

All the best to everyone for all their future endeavours.

Kind regards,

Luke

I currently live in Brisbane, QLD, however I am willing to relocate anywhere in Australia.

HELLO!

My name is Rosselle, however everyone calls me Rose. I am 24 years of age, and I am an extremely motivated and positive person. I moved out of my parents' home in Far North Queensland when I was 17 to pursue my goals of studying Psychological Science at Griffith University in Brisbane. I graduated with my Bachelors in Dec 2010, followed by a Masters in Business Management majoring in HR at Monash University in Melbourne. I have ten years experience in the retail industry as a Customer Service Supervisor. My experience and capabilities are suited, however not limited to, in the areas of Customer Service, Business Management, Human Resources, and Psychology.

I am highly organised and committed to a very high standard of work ethics, as well as being a strong team leader responsible for the supervision and training of my staff. I work well under pressure in a team or unsupervised. Additionally, I believe that having the ability to thrive in a challenging role, and interact with others well in a culturally diverse environment are of paramount importance.

I am looking for both work experience and an graduate/entry level position in the HR field. I am excited to offer my skills and capabilities in the area, and wish to start the development of my career in this chosen field. Please email me: rosselle.canilao@griffithuni.edu.au

Kind Regards,
    Rose.