Hello fellow HR Buzz Members,

My name is Christopher Mitchell and finding it difficult to crack the current HR market here in Melbourne due to the economy. I have a Bachelor of Business with a Major in HRM and for the past couple years have worked as an HR Consultant with Brainwave HR since 2010 as well as Client Support for processHR since February this year.

They are both contract roles and at this stage of my life I am feeling motivated and energized to work full time in a large organization where I can continue to develop in HR and Recruitment within the Melbourne CBD or along St Kilda Rd as I am eager to learn all aspects of our great industry.

I feel that I am one foot closer to gaining full time employment. I know, if given the opportunity, I would be an excellent addition to any team as I get along with everyone and work well in a team and autonomously. I just want to be allowed the chance to present my case.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I would love to send my resume to anyone who would listen.

Cheers