The Microsoft Home Use Program allows eligible employees to purchase Microsoft Office Professional 2013 (or Office for Mac 2011) for only $15 AUD.

The purpose is to give your employees the flexibility to work from and self-train, cutting down on IT support costs and boosting productivity.

You may already have this benefit but just aren't using it.

I work for Digital River, Microsoft's worldwide partner on the Home Use Program (Microsoft Home Use Program - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. The software suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access and more!) and can help you get started today. I am offering three levels of support to get your organization up and running:

1. Introduction Support: Explain, introduce, and answer questions about the program
2. Operation Support: Direct point of contact for IT and HR contacts, dedicated email support for employee order issues
3. Marketing Support: Develop communication plan and with customized creative assets to generate awareness

Best of all, this is all FREE at no additional cost. It is part of the service that we provide for Microsoft to help their customers get the most out of their Software Assurance benefits.

If you are interested in cutting costs, boosting productivity, and maximizing your organization's Microsoft ROI, please feel free to get in touch with me at twu@digitalriver.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Theo Wu
twu@digitalriver.com