PDA

View Full Version : PhD Survey – Looking for HR Professionals, Managers and Uni Students

ElizabethPhD
04-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Hi All

As part of my PhD, I am conducting a 10-15 minute online survey. The project is focused on the value of higher education, how employers provide support for it and how this process is conducted via HR teams, in practice.

All participants that complete the survey will have the option of entering the draw to win one of three $100 Coles Group & Myer Gift Vouchers.

I am looking for anyone that fits the following categories to take this survey:

· Currently working as a HR professional, responsible for carrying out employee study assistance / study support administration

OR

· Currently working as a manager (any industry/position level), responsible for supervising staff that are undertaking higher education study

OR

· Currently undertaking a university/higher education course (any level & any subject) whilst simultaneously working in any paid capacity (full-time, casual, part-time, contract are all fine)

OR

· Currently working as an academic OR administrator within a higher education institution

Please see the following link to read all about the research, to take the survey and to enter the prize draw:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/employersupportedhighereducationsurvey

If you have any friends / family / colleagues / friends of the family… that might fit into any one of these categories, it would be very much appreciated if you are able to forward them the link to this survey. All participants must be 18 + years.

Please note: to complete this survey you must be currently working and / or studying in an Australian-based organisation (*organisation does not however, have to be Australian owned).

Many thanks

Liz