PDA

View Full Version : Performance Appraisal Systems

belinda
24-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

We are currently looking at a new online Performance Management system, and was wondering if there are any recommendations.

Thanks
Belinda

Karmi
24-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

We are currently looking at a new online Performance Management system, and was wondering if there are any recommendations.

Thanks
Belinda

Hi Belinda,

Our organization uses CSB - Cornerstone Small Business. It allows us to measure and rate performance at our chosen intervals, allows for both performance objectives and competencies to be measured, Manager ratings as well as self-assessments and 360 reviews. It can be restrictive and repetitive but it really depends on what managers put into it as to what benefits they can get out of it.

Philip.Wood
31-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Belinda,

It is difficult to provide a detailed recommendation without knowing more about your company but a system that I have utilised and implemented is SuccessFactors. It is an on-line system that cascades Key Performance Indicators from the top down so that you can assure alignment of responsibilities from the CEO to front line.

Paul from Pivot Software
11-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi Belinda
I'm with Pivot Software. We have an easy to use on-line performance management system - Performance Ally. More details at our website - here's the link - Pivot Software | Remuneration & Performance Management Software | Salary Review & HR Tools | Australia & New Zealand (http://www.pivotsoftware.com)
Over 60 firms across Australia and New Zealand are using Pivot's solutions.

Contact me at our Sydney office if you'd like a chat.

thanks
Paul