PDA

View Full Version : Looking for entry level HR job or internship?

admin
01-06-2012, 10:28 AM
If you want to let people know you are available for entry level HR positions or internships, please post your introduction in this thread (and only in this thread).

NB: Non Australian candidates - only post here if you are actually in Australia and you have a valid work Visa (if not you are wasting your time).

Message from our Sponsor
Hi everyone,

Here at Jobs in HR we know how tough it is to get that first career break and get an entry level job in HR, that's why we have created a dedicated URL specifically for Juniour/Entry Level HR jobs that require minimal post graduate experience.

Jobs in HR | Junior HR Jobs (http://jobsinhr.com.au/browse-hr-jobs/Junior-HR-jobs/)

We will soon provide the ability to subscribe to this page so that you can automatically receive jobs like this by email. Watch this space!

lutin_steph
01-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Hello everyone!
My name is Stephanie and I am looking for an internship in Human Resources in Melbourne. I am currently completing a Bachelor of Human Resources Management at ACU in Melbourne and will be graduating in June 2013.

I am French and I have been living in Australia for four years. I have travelled for a year around Australia, fell in love with this beautiful country, and now live in Melbourne.
I have some experience as in recruitment in London - where I spent 3 and half years before coming to Australia. This is how I discovered my passion for Human Resources.
I am now working part-time in a recruitment agency as a Staffing Coordinator while studying HR Management full-time and would love an internship with a more generalist Human Resources focus.

Please find the link to my LinkedIn account to find out more information about my experience: Stephanie Boudehen - Australia | LinkedIn (http://au.linkedin.com/in/stephanieboudehen)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Stephanie Boudehen
lutin_steph@hotmail.com

cjmitchellHR
04-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Hello fellow HR Buzz Members,

My name is Christopher Mitchell and finding it difficult to crack the current HR market here in Melbourne due to the economy. I have a Bachelor of Business with a Major in HRM and for the past couple years have worked as an HR Consultant with Brainwave HR since 2010 as well as Client Support for processHR since February this year. These roles have been providing the basic framework for my knowledge of HR in the real world.

They are both contract roles and at this stage of my life I am feeling motivated and energized to work full time in a large organization where I can continue to develop in HR and Recruitment within the Melbourne CBD or along St Kilda Rd as I am eager to learn all aspects of our great industry.

I feel that I am one foot closer to gaining full time employment. I know, if given the right opportunity, I would be an excellent addition to any team as I get along with everyone and work well in a team and autonomously and highly motivated to learn and continue to develop as a professional.All I really want is the chance to prove my worth as I know I am highly capable and that I'm worth training and developing as I am a very loyal person. I am a person who is motivated to work from the bottom to the top

If anyone is interested please let me know and I would love to send my resume to anyone who would listen. My current email is theonechrismitchell@gmail.com or you're more than welcome to visit my public profile on Linked In at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christopher-mitchell/26/232/326

Cheers

Julia Konz
26-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi there,

my name is Julia Konz.
I am doing a double degree in business majoring in HR and psychological science.
I am in my 3rd year and next semester I will only have to be on campus on tuesdays which gives me the great opportunity to get a job that is related to my studies.

Currently I am holding 2 casual jobs at Griffith University. One as a student partner for student services. In my second job I am a peer assisted study sessions leader (P.A.S.S.).

I am also the president of the Griffith Employment Relations & HR Management Society where I am gaining great organisational and leading skills.

I am self motivated and very enthusiastic about my studies and work.
I grew up in Germany but I hold a spouse visa which allows me to work while I am studying.

If you have an opportunity or further questions, please contact me via juliakonz@hotmail.de.

Kind regards,

Julia Konz

atalanta44
02-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Hello, I am currently studying a certificate IV in HR and would like some work experience in any field, but particularly Generalist or Recruitment. I have years of experience in administration and will consider unpaid, part time, full time, temporary or contract. Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Lisa Patterson

Tahira
07-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone!
This is Tahira Hassan. I have previous work experience as HR generalist and have worked extensively in talent management as well in Philips.

I would love to offer my services and share my HR related achievements. I would be really interested in starting out as an HR officer or coordinator for a part time or full time/temp or contractual role.

Interested people can contact me on my email and I will be happy to share my profile.

regards,
TH

syedatahira@hotmail.com

nicole_ab
04-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Hi,

I am currently studying a Masters of Human Resources Management, and have previously completed a Bachelor of social sciences with a major in Psychology. I have worked in a number of different areas, mainly the client services industry, and am currently employed at the Australian Taxation Office in the debt area.

I am looking for an internship, or any part-time/casual work experience that may offer me a foot in the door of the HR industry. I am due to complete my Masters degree at the end of 2013.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards,

Nicole

Robert Searle
08-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Hi,

I have recently completed a Bachelor of Business Studies with Charles Sturt University with a Distinction average (GPA:6 out of 7), I also hold an Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management and was accredited the "Most Outstanding Student for the Diploma of Human Resources in 2010" by AHRI and the Western Sydney Institute of TAFE. I have had six months experience as a Human Resources Officer with a Not-for-Profit, training and 15 years hospitality experience. I will be studying a Graduate Certificate in HRM for 2013 via distance. I am currently seeking a generalist role as HR Administrator, HR Coordinator or as a HR Officer within the Sydney area. Any opportunity would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Robert

candy
15-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Hi My is Candy.

I am interested in a entry level role in human resources. I have completed a Bachelor of Business majoring in HR and Management and a Cert IV in Training and Development.

I am an ambitious, discplined, courageous and compassionate indiviudal with a strong work ethic.

From my 7 years experience in a range of sectors including retail, banking and community services, I have developed skills and strengths in communicating with a diverse range of people, developing mutually beneficial relationships and solving problems. I have also developed excellent time management and interviewing skills and, the ability to work flexibly.

I enjoy working in a challenging environment, helping people develop strategies to address current and future needs and working creatively.

My aspirations are to work in the areas of recruitment and selection, employee wellbeing and, performance management. I would bring to these roles my skills in program planning, communication and interviewing, counselling and problem solving.

As part of my studies, I had the opportunity to design an Employee Training Package for a resturant, a Performance and Renumeration Package for a Financial Controller and complete a safety audit for a Queensland Library.

I am an autonomous individual who likes to bring out the best in people.

Gagan
22-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi My name is Gagan,

I am interested in a entry level role in HR. I recently completed my bachelors of International business dicipline in HR.

I am currently working at Big W as a customer associate. I have developed strong communication skills along with teamwork skills and put these skills into practise through my current employment.

I am looking for any experience in HR or entry level position that will give me a foot in the door.

Regards
Gagan
gagan3005@hotmail.com

timwelly@gmail.com
10-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Tim, I am currently studying a Diploma in HRM and have a Bachelor of Business Degree from Griffith University, QLD. I have 5 years experience as a Retail store manager, performing a range of HR functions such as Recruitment, Payroll, Performance Management, WorkCover and have a solid understanding of the General Retail Industry Award 2010.

I am looking for work experience (Volunteer) to gain the experience of working in a busy HR department. I would be most suited to a retail company due to my extensive experience in the industry. Please contact me via email if you are a company who is interested or if anyone has a contact that can point me in the right direction.

Good luck to everyone else!

Kind Regards,

Tim Llewellyn-Jones
timwelly@gmail.com
Linkedin Profile: au.linkedin.com/pub/timothy-llewellyn-jones/55/920/9a2

JessDaviot
04-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Hello everyone,

I completed my University studies last year with a Bachelor of Management majoring in Human Resources Management at Deakin in Melbourne.
I have extensive administrative experience and I'm currently working in the industry as a HR Coordinator for a small company and would like to build on this experience in a larger organisation with greater HR needs. I am interested is gaining more experience the industry I have studied for and am trying to develop a career in. I would relish the opportunity to learn more within an industry based role and I'm very motivated to learn and grow within the HR industry.

The skills I have acquired already from my current role are:

Being the primary point of contact for employees regarding their entitlements or general enquiries
Writing and posting job advertisements on various channels
Screening candidates
Conducting inductions for new employees
Drafting new paperwork for existing and new employees, as well as proactively devising a new filing system for these documents
Managing multiple databases, such as, client contacts, current employee information as well as termination databases.
Planning training seminars for clients

I am a very energetic and self motivated person. I also have excellent attention to details skills and thrive on being challenged and given opportunities to showcase my abilities. I have a very strong work ethic and always attempt to ensure that my work is thorough and complete while respecting every deadline. I am also a very friendly person, with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills.

I believe I have a lot to offer, so I would love to hear of any opportunities for me to grow in the industry.

I can be contacted on jessdaviot@gmail.com.

Kindest regards

Jessica Daviot

luisdavid
25-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Hello!!!.

My name is David, I am from Spain, I have arrived to Australia 5 months ago. I am working now, but I am interested in a HR internship, because I would like to improve my knowledge in this area.
I have a degree in Political science and a Master in HR, also I have some experience because I was working in a HR company in Spain for one year as internship.
If anyone is interested, please, let me know and I could send my CV. My e-mail is luisdavidmoya@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.

David.

Henry82
30-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm Henry and I've just finished my honours year studying psychology. Really trying to get my foot in the door with an HR role, paid or simply work experience (obviously paid is preferred). I have some recruitment experience but not enough to warrant a flat out offer up front. I'd really like to get into an all rounder HR role and get a good feel for the field.

All the best,

Henry

joshtip
16-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Josh, I live in Melbourne, and I have just completed my bachelor degrees in Human Resources and Psychological Studies.
I'm really interested in getting some experience in HR wherever possible, whether it be voluntary or paid, part-time/casual/full-time.
I've had 6 years experience in a hospitality/customer service role, have great communication and computer skills, am a quick learner and have had some experience with SAP and other databases.
I have lots of initiative and enthusiasm and would love to talk to anybody interested about the possibility of me working for them in HR in some capacity.

I can be contacted at joshua.tiplady@live.vu.edu.au

Thanks,
Josh.

anita angileri
21-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Hello everyone,
My names Anita Angileri and i currently completed a bachelor of arts degree majoring in psychology at Macquarie university. This year, i am completing a post graduate human resource management degree. My goal is to gain some sort of experience in this field so i can apply my learnt knowledge into the workforce. I have no preferences and would love any opportunity(including volunteer work or an office admin role) in any industry.

After studying psychology for a number of years i relised the importance of people in society and how success in any context derives from the wellbeing of the people. My aim is to incorporate this learnt understanding with practical experience to positively contribute to the function of an organsation.

My email address is anita.angileri@outlook.com and look forward to receiving a response!

cameron900
28-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Hi There,

My name is Cameron and I have recently relocated to Melbourne from the Gold Coast to persure career opportunities in the HR field. I have recently attained a Bachelor of Business (Major in HR Management) from Griffith University and am very eager to start my career within this field. I am looking for an entry level position in an organisation who is willing to train me up effetively and provide me with an opportunity to express my knowledge and experience.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Cameron

hayley.nicholls
07-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Hayley and I currently nearing the end of my internship at Colonial First State Global Asset Management where I have been working within the HR team. Prior to this I was employed as an HR Intern within the Commonwealth Bank Group wider HR team as a a support unit.

In my current role I am a point of contact for the business in both administrative and strategic HR needs across the Sydney based Global Asset Management team. My daily responsibilities include extensive data reporting, communication between the business and the employees and investigation of employee related issues; ranging from simple annual leave enquiries to providing managerial advice on potentially difficult situations that may arise. A large component of my role also surrounds remuneration reporting and systems management. I also support the global function of the business and provide ad hoc operational support to both our onshore and offshore teams.

I am looking to undertake a job in the industry whilst I complete my studies, but am finding it increasingly difficult to find work which isn't full-time. I understand that it is difficult for employers to commit to a part-time worker, so I am trying to explore all avenues and possibilities in the industry.

My passion for Human Resources stems from my desire to provide exemplary customer service in everything that I do. In all my previous employment experiences, I have strived to provide customer service that ensures each customer, whether it is in a coffee shop or a corporate environment, walks way pleased with the response they received.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Thank you and kind regards,
Hayley Nicholls

hayley.nicholls@hotmail.com

samanthaderock
25-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am Samantha from India. I have completed my masters in HRM and my bachelors in Psychology. I also come with 2.5 years of experience in HR and Admin in a Telecom organization.

I moved to Australia a year back and and really trying hard to get my foot in the door in the HR field but in vain. I am looking for an opportunity - full time, part time, casual or volunteer to step forward in my career.

Pls contact me if you have any opportunities for me. My email ID is samanthamary@gmail.com

Best Regards
Samantha

ninz17
01-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Hi,
My name is Blessy Alex and I hold a Masters in Business Administration specialized in HR and my Bachelors in Computer Applications. I have some 3+ years of experience in recruitment in the Indian market but none Australian experience. I came to Australia just 8 months back and hold a valid Work permit visa.
Am looking to get a career start here, any advice would be much appreciated.

Blessy Alex
blessyisaac@gmail.com

SNicholls
06-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi,

My name is Sarah and I am looking for an internship within Human Resources in Melbourne so I am able to get my foot in the door and develop experience within the field. I will be completing my Masters in Human Resources from ACU, and will be graduating at the end of June 2013. Additionally, I have a Bachelor degree in Psychology. I am a recipient of an ACU Dean's Award for 2012 for academic excellence.

I have nine years experience in customer service roles and focus on providing exemplary customer service. This experience in combination with my psychology degree and an interest in people spurred my interest in human resource management and the influence an organisation's employees can hold in creating a competitive advantage for organisational success.

I know, given the right opportunity, I would make an excellent addition to any team as I get on well with everyone and work well within a team atmosphere, as well as autonomously using my own initiative. I am highly motivated to continue my learning and education within human resources to build upon university education, and wish to experience all aspects of human resource management.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sarah Nicholls
sarah-nicholls@hotmail.com

Anji Nathan
12-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Hi all,

My name is Anji and I am currently on the lookout for entry level HR assistant roles (volunteer/part-time/full-time) in Melbourne. I am currently pursuing Graduate Certificate in Human Resources (part-time) and my under graduate degree is in the field of Information Technology. Currently, I am working as an Account Manager in a web hosting company but my greatest passion lies in HR.

The experiences gained from my current and previous workplace have been insightful, as they have aided me in interacting with people diplomatically and also enabled me to work as an excellent team player and as a focused individual. Working in a busy, exciting environment and achieving personal targets motivated me further to deliver the best service, through good organisation skills and taking initiatives on my own.

Please feel free to contact me if additional information is required. My current email is: anju.senthil@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,
Anji Nathan

rumelidutta
15-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Hi,

My name is Rumeli Dutta, and am desperately looking for an HR opening in the entry level / internship. I am from India, and back there I have around 3&1/2 yr of experience in which 1 year I have core HR experience. I have also completed my MBA (HR) in 2013.

I am here on dependent visa, accompanying my husband on his onsite.Meanwhile I want to gain more experience and knowledge in the field, as I don't want to create a long break in my career.

If there's any opening of my suitability or want to get back to me for any information, kindly contact me.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Rumeli Dutta
rumelidutta@yahoo.com

Ringo2233
18-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Hello, everyone
This is Ringo, i am an international student from China. I have been living in Melbourne for three years. I am studying in Monash university and major in HR.

I am looking for an internship. I dont really care about salary/wages or wealfare, i only want to find a company to help me to get my first movement in my career.

I have read people's experience who post before me. They are really cool, have a lot of experience comparing to me. Then, i only can say is, i dont have lots of career experience before or in any company, so i am just like a piece of blank paper, waiting for the first person to draw something.

If anyone is willing to give a chance to me, please contact me with my email: ringo_2233@hotmail.com
Thank u very much.

Kind regards.
Ringo

Rotem
01-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for entry level employment in the HR sector. I hold a BCom(Honours) degree from the University of Auckland (2012). I've studied marketing and management and focused intensively on leadership and Organisational Behaviour.

I am excited about HR and in particular Learning and Development.

Right now I work as a volunteer coordinator at a Melbourne Hospital which involves similar functions to those of an HR professional: position advertising, recruitment, interviewing, training, retaining, dismissal, rewards and recognition, OHS and other.

I am looking forward to applying the skills that I have developed while coordinating volunteers in my future HR position.

Please email or message me if you are interested in having a chat - hochman.rotem@gmail.com

Jacqueline
02-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Hello,

My name is Jacqueline Cameron and I am seeking an entry-level HR job or internship.

I have Bachelor degrees in Business and Psychological Science. I am currently completing my Masters in Human Resource Management. I will have completed this by the end of 2013.

I have been working at a Subway shop for the past 7 years and also volunteer at my local church where I am involved in leadership teams, administration and public speaking.

I am looking to gain some HR experience, in a part time capacity this year and full time capacity from next year. I am particularly interested in recruitment and performance management, but am ready to take on anything, gain experience and be a valuable contributor to a HR team.

I am happy to forward my resume, provide referee contact details or come in for an interview.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Jacqueline

rgad
14-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Rahul, I have recently completed degrees in both Business and Psychology. I was hoping that this thread might help to get kick start my career in the Human Resource industry. I have always taken a keen interest in human capital management, however lack the relevant experience required for companies to consider employing me.

I am looking for any job paid or unpaid to help me gain significant experience. I am more than happy to be assigned administrative tasks, and I feel that my experience using Office programs might come in handy for such tasks.

I am passionate about HR, and am constantly researching topics related to it. Such passion might see me assist a company, even in a basic Intern/entry level position.

Please feel free to contact me on rgadhoke@westnet.com.au if you would like more information about me or if you have any information that might assist.

Thanks in advance,

Rahul

EvanReitano
28-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi!

I have just commenced my Cert IV in HR online through TAFE and am interested to hear if anyone has heard of or know employers that take on entry level HR staff who are working through their quals?

I have several years experience within welfare and agency recruitment so have a good general knowledge base and am looking to cement a career in HR with a particular interest in recruitment and diversity as I currently work with disabled clients seeking employment.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated!
Private email is evan.reitano@hotmail.com for any correspondence.

cheers,
Evan

lukejmicallef
07-09-2013, 02:58 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Luke.

My career objective is to gain experience in a multitude of areas within the Business/Commerce industry, particularly in the fields of Human Resource Management and Management. This experience will enable me to use both the knowledge gained through my degree as well as my management, communication and planning skills to build successful relationships with both existing and prospective clients.

This is my dream and i am extremely determined to get my foot in the door and do the absolute best i can for any organisation who is willing to give me this opportunity.

I can be contacted at lukejmicallef@gmail.com

All the best to everyone for all their future endeavours.

Kind regards,

Luke

rose1989
21-01-2014, 12:25 PM
HELLO!:)

My name is Rosselle, however everyone calls me Rose. I am 24 years of age, and I am an extremely motivated and positive person. I moved out of my parents' home in Far North Queensland when I was 17 to pursue my goals of studying Psychological Science at Griffith University in Brisbane. I graduated with my Bachelors in Dec 2010, followed by a Masters in Business Management majoring in HR at Monash University in Melbourne. I have ten years experience in the retail industry as a Customer Service Supervisor. My experience and capabilities are suited, however not limited to, in the areas of Customer Service, Business Management, Human Resources, and Psychology.

I am highly organised and committed to a very high standard of work ethics, as well as being a strong team leader responsible for the supervision and training of my staff. I work well under pressure in a team or unsupervised. Additionally, I believe that having the ability to thrive in a challenging role, and interact with others well in a culturally diverse environment are of paramount importance.

I am looking for both work experience and an graduate/entry level position in the HR field. I am excited to offer my skills and capabilities in the area, and wish to start the development of my career in this chosen field. Please email me: rosselle.canilao@griffithuni.edu.au

Kind Regards,
Rose.

MichaelLeonte
24-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Michael and I am currently in my final year of a bachelor of business programme, majoring in Human Resource management. I am looking for an internship simply to combine practical knowledge with my theoretical knowledge and to break into the industry. I am currently working as a hotel/bar manager and have a significant understanding of the components that make up a small business. I would however love an excuse, whether it be paid or unpaid, to switch to a Human Resources internship in order to kick start my career.

Having managed for the past two years, I have developed confidence, organisational skills, communication skills and traits in leadership. I am a hard worker and a very quick learner. I am very passionate about the field of Human Resources and believe my qualities would be valuable to any Human Resources team.

Please feel free to contact me at michael.leonte@gmail.com with any information or leads that might help me out.

Kind Regards,

Michael

buzzzacott
24-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Hello forum readers,

my name is Sophie and I have a passion for the Human Resources industry currently undertaking a double degree of international studies and HR at Federation University Australia (previously known as the University of Ballarat). I am interested in looking for an internship for this summer in any HR position within the Melbourne region, as I graduate mid next year I would love some experience before a graduate job.
Throughout my studies I have learnt Japanese as a second language and heavily focus my work on equal opportunity and other HR functions.

If anyone is interested in getting into contact with me please feel free to email me on buzzzacott@hotmail.com
:)
Thanks for reading!

Seetha
28-05-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi

My name is Seetha from Perth.

I am interested in a entry level role in HR. I recently completed my Certificate IV in Human Resources.

I am looking for any experience in HR or entry level position that will give me a foot in the door.

Regards
Seetha Karisnan
seethakarisnan@gmail.com

Job Media
15-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Here at Jobs in HR we know how tough it is to get that first career break and get an entry level job in HR, that's why we have created a dedicated URL specifically for Juniour/Entry Level HR jobs that require minimal post graduate experience.

Jobs in HR | Juniour HR Jobs (http://jobsinhr.com.au/browse-hr-jobs/Juniour-HR-jobs/)

We will soon provide the ability to subscribe to this page so that you can automatically receive jobs like this by email. Watch this space!

HRBB
25-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Name: Brian
Email: brianaugust.bc@gmail.com
Work seeking: HR Administration / recruitment, Victoria

To whom it may concern, i have completed a certificate four in human resources with identifiable high achievement, i have many years experience working in manufacturing, security, and i bring that experience from those roles into understanding the work ethics and performance needs and attitude from staff to meet business objectives. I understand the importance of the NES, Fair work, and legislation, the human resources life cycle.

Regards, Brian.

Olena
11-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Hi

My name is Olena from Sydney.

I am interested in a entry level role in HR. I recently completed my Diploma in Human Resources.

I have years of experience in administration and will consider unpaid, part time, temporary or contract. Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards
Olena Nevmerzhytska
olenanev@me.com

amohsin
26-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a permanent part time work as an 'intern or trainee' (or Equivalent) for a Human resources position. I have an MBA in General Management with a dual specialisation in Human resources and Marketing. I completed an academic internship of 2 months from Deloitte,India. Its been a few months now,here in Sydney.

If you are looking for someone confident, optimistic,passionate about leadership and getting the best out of people, it very well describes me.

I love indulging in things that help in personal development. My hobbies include TED talks, looking for self help and productivity ideas and volunteering during weekends. Please feel free to mail me at afshan.koya@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Afshan