PDA

View Full Version : HR work experience

JamieChristopher
20-01-2012, 09:49 AM
I am currently seeking work experience in HR and wanted to know if anyone had any advice on finding a placement, or knows of a company that offers HR work experience. I am about to commence my final year at UWS studying a Bachelor of Business and Commerce, majoring in Management and Human Resources and Industrial Relations Management. During this time I have shown a strong aptitude for Human Resources, receiving Distinctions or High Distinctions for all HR/IR units completed. At present I have emailed numerous companies about work experience but of the replies that I have received most state that they do not offer work experience. I am determined to gain experience this year so that it puts me ahead of other applicants for graduate positions but am finding it really hard to find a placement. Although I have not yet acquired professional experience, I am extremely enthusiastic to get a foot in the door and obtain any experience possible. Any assistance or advice that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am extremely flexible and am willing to work without compensation, as my main goal is to gain as much practical experience within the Human Resource industry that I can while I complete my degree.

Thank you