PDA

View Full Version : Start-up Recruitment Company - What documents are necessary?

chadwc
24-09-2011, 08:28 AM
I'm in the process of starting up a local recruitment company for new post-secondary graduates in Canada. I'm looking for a bit of information regarding what kind of documents I would want to issue my applicants (ie. privacy policy, terms and conditions). Also what information shoudl I be requesting from them as far as their personal information is concerned? How much information is too much info to ask?

I'm also looking for documents that would be used as a contract with the employers that are looking for applicants that would serve as an agreement that a commission of 12% will be paid to us in the event that one of our referred applicants are the successful candidates. Thanks I appreciate all your help.

Moz
28-09-2011, 03:29 PM
I don't wish to be rude, but why are you asking about a recruitment business in Canada on an Australian HR discussion forum?

The documents you are looking for would of course be required, but the laws are no doubt different here in Australia to what they are in Canada. So even if anyone was willing to give you documents, which they had spent thousands of dollars having drawn up by lawyers, the documents may be completely unsuitable for use in Canada.