PDA

View Full Version : Organise KPI meetings

HRG78
10-08-2011, 02:53 PM
If anyone can assit, i have to organise a quartely KPI Meeting for 5 executives, how would you lay this out in an email advising your staff?

Moz
10-08-2011, 03:05 PM
If anyone can assit, i have to organise a quartely KPI Meeting for 5 executives, how would you lay this out in an email advising your staff?

what do you mean by "KPI meeting"?

what KPIs will be discussed? is it KPIs for the business/company or are we talking about KPIs for staff performance reviews?

HRG78
10-08-2011, 03:08 PM
it doesnt not specificly state what key performance indicators we will be dicussing, it mentions only quaretly KPI's meeting

Moz
10-08-2011, 04:08 PM
hmm, I've never organised a meeting where I didn't know what was going to be discussed!

There's not a great deal you can say in that case, but if someone invited me to a meeting without explaining what it was about, I would ask them for more detail before accepting.

Do you use an integrated email and calendar system, such as Outlook? Is so you could send them a meeting request so that it goes into their calendar when they accept.

HRG78
22-08-2011, 10:22 AM
yes we use outlook i need to understand how you would layout this meeting in outlook.
the question just advised how we would dicuss KPI's for the next quarter.

ER-Enthusiast
29-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Any appointments/ calendar events within my organisation are always in accordance with a standard protocol.

Is this what your asking for? I don’t quite understand......

HRG78
29-08-2011, 02:47 PM
yes thats what i was asking for, thanks for everyones help!

ER-Enthusiast
29-08-2011, 02:54 PM
well to give you an idea,

ours always include the following;

In the subject what the meeting is for and those attending
location, the office and room it will be located
body: all the info about the meeting (beneficial to have an agenda if it has been prepared)