PDA

View Full Version : Stakeholders and Consulting.

Steggins
29-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Hi there,

I am currently studying HR Management and would greatly appreciate some assistance with getting my head around a particular aspect of an assignment.
For the assignment I am playing the role of a HR General Manager within a fictitous national company. I have created a Service Level Agreement for the recruitment of sales representatives and am now writing up an accompanying report.
One issue I need to address is who are the stakeholders pertaining to the agreement. I have already outline which members of the HR department are necessary stakeholders, however I am unable to reach a conclusion as to which members of the sales department are stakeholders. Obviously the line managers are key stakeholders, but where does it end? Is the Sales General Manager necessarily a stakeholder in regards to the recruitment of sales representatives? If so to which level should the sales general manager be consulted and how much does he/she need to be aware of? Furthermore would there be any other stakeholders that I have not even considered.
Also any input into methods of consulting and communicating with stakeholders in regards to implementing a service agreement for recruitment would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sam