PDA

View Full Version : Call Centre - Sales training?

SueB
04-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi All,

Hoping someone is able to help.....

We are looking to roll out a training package for our outbound telesales operators around the art of selling - so handling objections, staying motivated, increasing confidence, closing the sale etc ...

Has anybody worked with any training providers that they can recommend for this type of training? I am conscious of finding a trialled and recommended provider rather than going with one straight off the internet...Would also like to find a provider that was able to leave us with the trainign material for us to run in the future...

Any ideas / thoughts / recommendations?

Our sector is not for profit and location is Sydney if that helps...

Thankyou in advance,

Sue
:)

Qld IR Consultant
05-04-2011, 10:32 AM
I have over 8 years experience in call centres and workplace training so I can assist if you like. Training packages I currently run through my consultancy cover all of the above and can be adapted to be organisational specific. PM me some more details if you are interested. I am happy to travel to sydney to run sessions.

mark347
05-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Muffy Churches of ASK Learning (http://www.asklearning.com) has designed and delivered plenty of this over the years (in Sydney) - if you'd like to PM me I'll put you in touch with Muffy.