PDA

View Full Version : HR - Other work options

HRG78
22-11-2010, 01:51 PM
I am currently studying HR (certificate) and will hopefully be continuing onto a diploma, while working fulltime as a recruitment officer for a company itself (not a recruitment agency). What other options do I have other than working for a recruitment agency, once completing my studies?

Court01
01-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi megansant,

You should keep your eye out for HR Administrator roles which are usually entry level roles positioned within established HR teams. Quite often these roles are administrative based (hence the job title), but you will be exposed to alot of HR generalist duties through assisting more senior members of the HR team. This may allow you to advance your HR skills and knowledge over time and also provide you with opportunities to be mentored by those already experienced in the field. Perhaps take a look at job sites such as SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site (http://www.seek.com.au) to get an idea about what these roles offer.

HRG78
01-12-2010, 01:34 PM
sorry you must of miss read my comment i am currently working a recruitment officer for a transport company although on an entry level pay so i wanted to seek other opitions?