PDA

View Full Version : China HR consultancy for free

Bob
17-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Hello everyone :)

It is lucky to find this place today, I am an HR manager come from China, I used to studied and lived in Melbourne few years ago, now I came back. If you have anything interested in about the HRM practice in China, I will be very glad to provide my assistance.

Thanks and very glad to know all of you.

belinda
07-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Hi Bob,

The company I work for transferred an employee over to China back in July 2009, and we are starting to look at employing and building the business. I have been given the task of finding out information on the relevant Employment Law, Wages and oncosts.
Was wondering if you are able to assist me with this information?

Belinda

Bob
07-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Hello Belinda

The major chinese law you could refer to is Labor Law of China and the employment contract law.

However, I belive that back to your question it really need to analyse the real case including which industry you are in and also which city you are in China. I will send you my contact details over email and feel free to contact me if there is anything I could help.

Bob

Cindy Zhang
21-04-2011, 06:50 PM
My blog is all about the employment law in China (http://www.attorneycz.com), it is new, but I will keep updates, if you have any questions, please send me an email.

Glen Callaghan
21-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi,
We are starting the recruitment process to hire a sales person based in China. Would anyone have links/ information they could share on basic employment benefits offered by companies (local or international) in China. E.g. Vacation days, Health insurance, Pension, other Statutory Leave entitlements, Bonus/commissions etc?
Many thanks,
Glen