PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment Systems - Which One?

AngelaW
03-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Greetings Everyone,

Wonder if you can assist with some feedback on Recruitment Packages.

We're currently looking into implementing a new recruitment/crm system at our agency and so far have been looking at Bullhorn, Tris, FastTrack and Turbo Recruit.

I'm hoping to find out the general consensus from other users on the following:

Usability / Ease of use
Responsiveness (assume broadband carriage)
Integration (with office / intranet)
Support

Any ratings out of 10 would be very useful! And also any specific feedback about the best system to use.

Many thanks in advance for you expertise!

kevinh
10-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Angela,

I have reviewed and purchased several systems over the years, but not recently, so it would be unfair to comment on any of them because they have no doubt changed and hopefully improved.

Generally speaking I think you need to look for a product which fits your business processes OR is flexible enough so that the provider can make it fit your business processes. We found that some products were very rigid and customisation was not an option. Usually the most flexible products were the most expensive to implement.

Another thing we looked at was customising a CRM product to suit our recruitment needs. Something like Goldmine is very robust and very flexible. Although there was some up front implementation costs, which there is with most of them anyway, but the cost per seat with a CRM based product was considerably lower than any of the dedicated recruitment products we looked at. Also, the beauty of a solution based on a globally available and supported CRM product is you are not reliant on one company for support or modifications, because there are plenty of third party developers.

Back to recruitment specific products - steer clear of anything from the UK or US unless they have a significant prescence and user base in Australia - because our market will always be treated as a poor relation, (because their local market is so much bigger). I know from experience!

I hope this helps.

Kevin

swiftpro
19-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Hi All,

I would like to introduce you to Swiftpro's CVPlus Visual 3.0 (http://www.swiftpro.com/) ,because i am using it and its really good.CVPlus Visual features a unique user interface, automated CV/resume import facility, powerful search and matchcommunications centre, appointment Diary, history notes, sophisticated job tracker and full Web integration, powerful CRM/MIS module .You can find its details on Recruitment Software, CV Processing, Data Entry Services, Web Design by Swiftpro Ltd. (http://www.swiftpro.com).
Give it a try.

Kind Regards,
sadaf

Mark D
20-08-2009, 02:27 PM
We use Big Red Sky. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles or integrate with Outlook etc, but to upload adverts, manage candidates, and automate all the usual recruitment letter writing etc it is nice and easy and inexpensive. It's an ASP style system hosted on external servers, and we've found reliability and support to be fine.

There are several systems that have more modules hanging off them than this one, but you pay for that in cost and complication. Depends on how much functionality you really need, and your budget.

Most of the vendors are happy to give you free demos in your office or via web conference, so shopping around is pretty easy these days.