PDA

View Full Version : KPI's for HR

jba
12-03-2008, 10:53 AM
I realise its been a problem for many years but how do you measure HR performance?The usual stuff like turnover rates,industrial disputes,attendance rates etc still apply however for the millenium we should really be expanding the measures. Items such as effective communication,staff morale, HR participation ,exit interview feedback etc are vital ingredients but how do we measure them . I would appreciate information from other HR professionals in how they measure their departments and even individuals performance.

aking
17-03-2008, 05:50 PM
jba
Agree with looking at new measures in the new millenium. If it is purely looking at the HR department then turnover, time to fill, ROI on HR programs etc can be standard. If you are looking at lifting HR to the impact the area has on a business - then it needs to be ROI on people costs to profit of the org - which makes it a clear line of sight to the business performance. Staff satisfaction survey results/measures which are overlayed onto the customer satisfaction of a company can also help ensure HR is delivering as per the business requirements. By having ROI on people costs you are also making it the line managers responsibility for good HR practices and in turn improving the performance of the org.

lukohr
16-04-2009, 12:18 PM
hi jba,

here my words about KPI for HR department is:
how much your Recruitment system is conducting based on the organisation requirement and position requirement, how effectively your Performance Management system is done, based on that how HR preparing Training calender for the coming year. among all planning and forecasting related to HR issues.
HR persons direct customers is employee. here Employee relation also have vital role. as a HR Practitioner he must have good Relationship building behaviour.

mrngorickets
25-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Hi

I read some opinions in this topic. I do not agree above ideal. We can find out some articles at about.com by using Google search.

Moz
25-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I do not agree above ideal.

What does that actually mean?

We can find out some articles at about.com by using Google search.

Rather than just suggesting people use "Google search" it would be more constructive to give links to actual arcticles that you believe are of value.

mrngorickets
02-04-2011, 01:40 AM
What does that actually mean?

Rather than just suggesting people use "Google search" it would be more constructive to give links to actual arcticles that you believe are of value.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: KPI (http://keyperformanceindicators.info/)

Best regards.

HeyPete
10-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Some direct quotes from the linked site above:

"We thanks very much all visitor to leave some comments about KPIs of HR field."

"If your time to fill take longer, it is possible the job market is not easy for good candidates to find. As a result, the quality of hires and productivity are peak."

I'd be keen for some more (reliable) input regarding this topic...