PDA

View Full Version : E-Learning

SamindaJ
08-02-2008, 02:18 PM
I am looking for a basic platform for e-learning - I notice that there are a multitude of providers out there - would anyone like to share recommendations for a suitable training company or provider? I am especially interested in basic programs such as word, excel and basic OHS and performance training. Thanks

yowiebrown
13-02-2008, 10:16 PM
For OHS e-leanrning courses we use ELMO Learning based in the Sydney area. They have generic OHS Australian courses in a huge variety of areas but you customise each page as needed to tailor to your organisation. They have been around for a while a follow a simple text; image; and pop up methodology per page. Inexpensive and effective with record keeping as part of the offering which is great if your organisaiotn doesn't have an LMS

mikefrost
06-12-2009, 03:17 PM
compliance plus is what we have used

MGrey
21-04-2010, 05:34 PM
You might be interested in this free event.

Serious Games BarCamp - Eventbrite (http://sydsgbc.eventbrite.com/)

I will be showing interactive elearning programs, low cost animation and a new instant messaging program using avatars.

I hope to meet you there.

ATsakalos
23-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Depends on what it is you actually want to do.
More information????

MGrey
23-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Hi ATsakalos

I don't really understand your comment but if you click on the link you will find more info about the event. I think anyone interested in elearning would find it informative with the potential to meet individuals and companies who can assist training endeavours.

cheers
M Grey