PDA

View Full Version : Reward and Recognition Program

Ms_HR
05-02-2008, 01:48 PM
HI Buzzers,

Have the fantastic opportunity of developing a brand new reward and recognition our organisation.

Have a few different models that i have worked with previoulsy, but wondering if any would share some ideas???

Regards
Ms-HR

karen_30
07-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi buzzers,

I have a great opportunity to design a reward and recognition program incorporating both an organisational level and at a divisional/business unit level.

We currently have a company wide reward and recognition program, however I need to develop extend the program to incorporate the divisiona/business level recognition.

does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,
Karen_30

Bob K
26-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi Karen_30 and Ms-HR,

I have developed a couple of programs that may suit but need to know more. Drop me line and we could take this discussion offline

Cheers

Bob

HRdevotee
10-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi Miss HR,

How did you go with your program? I am actually looking at developing one now.

Thanks

micheelgeorge
26-09-2008, 04:44 AM
The Reward & Recognition Program has been designed as a comprehensive reward system with the aim of reaching all of IDC's diverse workforce. Through a combination of eight major programs, IDC has incorporated awards that challenge and reward individuals for achieving excellence in different areas.
------------
micheel

buzz marketing (http://www.drivenwide.com)

rozza23
28-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi

I came across this blog its all about reward programs and employee benefits and what motivates employees etc.
might be of interest to anyone setting up a rewards program

How to make your employees happy: Give them a rewards program! myzerr blog (http://www.myzerr.com/blog/groups/employee-benefits-rewards)

AlexT
10-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi, I am interested in a small business perspective on this topic of rewards programs. I deal with small businesses who don't have the numbers to join a commerical reward and benefits program. They also are looking for ways to attract staff when they can't compete with corporate salaries. Any suggestions would be great. thanks

Job Media
10-05-2010, 05:20 PM
It may be hard to find material benefits that don't cost money, but perhaps you could focus on some of the things that large corporates often don't do well for the average employee, like flexible working hours, part time work and/or the ability to work from home.

These things are very beneficial to a lot of people, particularly working mums with young kids!

It might mean providing someone with a notebook PC and it may also mean creating some new protocols, but it can work well with the right people. It does of course depend on the type of business as well.

MyCarBudget
17-09-2010, 05:06 PM
The latest Mercer report 2008 says that staff are looking for career prospects, competitive pay and flexibility around working hours as the key factors influencing how they choose one employer over another.