PDA

View Full Version : Salary Packaging: 3rd Party Service Providers

HR_Manager
03-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for great 3rd party service providers, in terms of salary packaging. Which companies would you consider recommending?

We currently use a large local provider in the Australian marketplace, however we would like to examine the market & review other providers out there. Perhaps we can save on cost, as well as improve service levels - a key concern.

Many thanks.

tshaw
03-12-2007, 12:35 PM
freelance global
entity solutions

HR_Manager
03-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the response - I did a quick search on those 2 firms, but they don't appear to be what I was looking for.

Specifically, salary packaging, 'salary sacrifice', pre-tax deductions, etc. (i.e novated lease of cars, laptops/ notebooks, etc.)

i.e. companies such as www.smb.com.au , www.dspack.com.au , etc.

Hobbsy998
04-12-2007, 03:48 PM
We use MacMillan Shakespeare.

Happy to discuss off line if required.

laurenj
30-01-2008, 10:52 AM
I'd also suggest MacMillan Shakespeare - I believe they are supposed to be very good.

TimH
30-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Advantage Salary Packaging are good.

Check out their webiste at:
www.salary.com.au

thunderaj
30-01-2008, 11:19 AM
SmartSalary are very good. I have worked with a previous organisation that uses Macmillan Shakesphere and I beleive SmartSalary's customer service is a class above them

HR Logic
12-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for great 3rd party service providers, in terms of salary packaging. Which companies would you consider recommending?

We currently use a large local provider in the Australian marketplace, however we would like to examine the market & review other providers out there. Perhaps we can save on cost, as well as improve service levels - a key concern.

Many thanks.
Summit Fleetlease are excellent for cars - I regularly recommend them and never have a problem

HR Man
30-03-2008, 02:25 PM
There are multitudes of Packaging providers. Have you though of an "in-house" system as a part of your payroll function?

Otherwise try www.smartsalary.com.au A sydney based organisation a heavy player especially in the public health industry as well as others.

MacMillan Shakespeare(City) A Melbourne based company - happy to discuss further offline

Remunerator (Hawthorn) A Melbourne based company

As I said there are multiple choices to make, just a thought you may find that employees will get more for their buck if you look at maybe a smaller or 'up and coming' organisation where their maybe more room to move and negotiation.